Law of Services of the Information Society LSSI CE
Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the LSSI CE Information Society Services Law established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies , before it navigates through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site. Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
• Regarding the types of cookies, there are five large groups: Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use made of the website.
• Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
• Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies). Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
• Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES THAT MAY BE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Technical and functional cookies
HOW CAN I DEACTIVATE COOKIES?
Most browsers indicate how to configure your browser to not accept cookies, to notify you each time you receive a new cookie, as well as to completely disable them. To control how you want your information to be used, you can configure your terminal’s browser in the way that you deem most convenient for you. In any case, we would like to point out that if technical and / or operational cookies are disabled, the Quality of the website may decrease or it may cost more to identify you. We indicate the following links, where you can find more information about the different browsers:
• Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
• Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-419/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internetexplorer-9
• Firefox https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
• Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
⦁ Opera http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Other browsers: Check the documentation for the browser you have installed.